Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quick in how to control your anger

Hey guys my name is Jeffrey T and today we will learn about a lot of awesome how to control your anger in a way which will not at all take time and actually add time to your precious life.(I will explain how later on) But for now just stick around with me while I tell you how to deal with these issues
Well for starters anger is totally natural and to ignore something natural would be totally absurd.On the other hand,letting it control you is also absurd so I would not advise you to do that.
Let us first define anger.What is anger? A famous person once said that anger is the state of time when our tongue is speaking faster than our mind.Is that true? Is it really true that we say something while being angry which we do not really mean and in the end we end up only harming the ones that we love? Do you really want to get to know how to control your anger ?
Well the good thing is that I am here to help you with that so just bare with me
Today I will tell you some really simple and effective techniques for how to control your anger in a natural way.
More detail? Go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho8zmooPAk4
Exercise number 1 -
Note - These are all situations when you are getting angry.
First 1 - Whenever you feel angry or start to feel angry,the first thing is to change your posture.If you are laying,then sit up.If you are sitting up then stand up.If you are standing up then start running. Just do this.Change your posture and this will help you.I know it sounds lame but it is really not that lame.It works for a lot of people and it will work for you as well.
What this really does is is it changes your blood circulations and what this does in turn is that your focus will move on to something else.This was just the first exercise you can do while you feel angry.
If you think this is worthy of your time or even if you don't just give it a try.I mean what have you got to loose? The worst case scenario is that it does not work for you.Well so what? And what about the best case scenario huh ? It works for you.Well that is something worth doing in my opinion.
Well just try and do it.Then give me your results and feedback. I will soon post more how to control your anger in order to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment